Best of India 26 Days/25Nights
As name says Best of India. This tour shows you the best places of India from Capital city Delhi to Royal Rajasthan, Rural India to Wonderful Taj Mahal and other World hesitate sites to India culture to Economic Capital Mumbai to popular Ahmedabad and last not least South India Kerala . Starts DELHI/ Ends Trivandrum.Tour code: BOI
Day 1: Australia to Delhi
Fly with your preferred airlines enjoy the food, get excited for your trip and sit back and relax..to reach Delhi in morning preferably. If your flight late in evening you have to arrive night before.
Day2: Welcome to India
Welcome to Incredible India, You are Delhi the capital city of India. Meet and greet at the airport and evening is free for leisure. In afternoon start your guided tour to World heritage sites like the Humayun’s Tomb, the QutabMinar, and the Red Fort, a marvel in red sandstone Jams Masjid – the largest mosque in India have beautiful stories behind them and are even more beautiful to see and feel and Get your complimentary HENNA Tatoo done in evening . Stay at Delhi Hotel.
Day3: GOLDEN TEMPLE- AMRITSAR
After breakfast , fly to Amritsar. On arrival transfer to hotel. In after visit Golden Temple followed with that witness the flag retreat ceremony at the Wagah Border, where Indian and Pakistani soldiers march. Over night at Amritsar hotel
Day4: Amritsar to Delhi
After breakfast, visitJallianwalaBagh memorial, site of Amritsar massacre in 1919. In the evening. Later fly to Delhi. Overnight at Delhi Hotel
After breakfast, Visit ChandniChowkBazzar, Rajpath, India gate and Parliament house, Gandhi Smriti. Overnight at Delhi Hotel
After breakfast, fly to Varanasi , enjoy the afternoon at your leisure or opt Rickshaw ridefor optional city tour and witness the Ganga Aarti in evening Puja Ceremony , through this ceramony, Agni Pooja( Fire worship) is performed in which is a commitment, made to universe creator, hindu call him Lord Shiva. Overnight at Varanasi hotel
Day7: Varanasi to Khajuraho
After breakfast , take your flight to Khajuraho( via Agra). Time to explore the 1000 year old temples of Khajuraho , built during Chandela Dynasty. Overnight at Khajuraho hotel
Day8: Khajuraho to Jhansi
After breakfast drive to Jhansi, place known forone of the most famous of Indian revolutionaries Rani Lakshmi Bai was also a Maratha queen who participated in the 1857 revolt. Visit Jhansi fort and Maharaja Gangadhar Rao Ki Chatri, Overnight at Jhansi hotel.
Day9: Jhansi to Agra
After breakfast, drive to Agra, the Taj Mahal city. Checkin to hotel , visit TajMahal, followed with Agra fort in evening. Overnight at Agra hotel
Day10-11 :Agra to Jaipur
Janurary to May via Ranthambore, September to December via BharatputRanthambore:After having a leisurely breakfast drive to Ranthambhore – famous for the wildlife sanctuary, This sanctuary is the best to observe and gaze at the beauty of tigers in their natural habitat and not see them as prisoners in a cage. Enjoy safari ride this afternoon. Next morning you have free to explore yourself or opt for optional Morning Jungle safari . After lunch we try another chance in safari of National Park. Share your experience of the adventures day on the dinner table. 2 nights stay at RamthamboreBharatpur: After delicious breakfast, drive to Bharatpur which was once considered to be an impregnable city, your rest of the day free for you. Next morning visit to Keoladeo National Park formerly also known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. Don’t forget to take wonderful photo taken at this wonderful place. 2 nights stay at Bharatpur
Morning breakfast, drive to Jaipur, Visit 16th century Amber fort- the classic Romantic Rajasthan fort palace, enjoy Hawa Mahal known as “Palace of the wind”, the Mahal was a royal grandstandfor the palace women and has 953 niches and windows. In the afternoon amaze yourself with Jantar Mantar , the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories and City Palace whichsprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. Overnight at Jaipur hotel
Morning, drive to Mandawa. On arrival check in at your hotel. Later visit Mandawa town, founded 1755 by Thakur Nawal Singh and still the home of his descendants, has beautiful frescoes, havelis and mansions. Mandawa castle one of the finest castles of Rajasthan, is now a hotel and house of collection of armories, costumes of ancestors, canons from 1820 ancient coins, numismatic collection and many other interesting items, preserved in a museum. Night stay at Manadwa hotel.
Day14: Mandawa to Bikaner
Morning drive to the Bikaner – city of the best breed camels in the world.On arrival check-in at your hotel. Visit the Camel Breeding farms, Junagarh Fort, Lallgarh Palace, Fort Museum and the remarkable Bhandasar Jain temples. The magnificent palace is fabricated in red sandstone and marble is embellished with mirror work, exquisite carvings and paintings, definitely a worth visiting sight. In the evening you are free to wander in the busy market area. Night stay at hotel
After breakfast proceed for Jodhpur. On arrival check-in at your hotel. Move out for a sightseeing tour of the city. Visit the grandeur of the UmaidBhawan Palace, Mehrangarh fort and JaswantThada and Clock Tower. Evenings at leisure, walk along the flourishing spice market here, you are left fascinated by the aroma of the opulent variety of spices. Night stay at hotel.
Morning drive to Udaipur in your exclusive vehicle. On the way visit the unparalleled Ranakpur Jain Temples (the temple here is the largest Jain temple in the world having 1444 carved pillars with no two pillars looking alike!). Further drive to Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a walk through the colorful Bazaar. Take a boat ride on Lake Pichola, and visit the Jag Mandir Palace amidst the lake, the picturesque beauty of the palace will take your breath away. Night stay at hotel.
Day17: Udaipur tour
Take a full day sightseeing trip of the city which includes visit to the City Palace – the largest Palace museum of Rajasthan (note the trees growing at the top floor of the palace, which is actually the summit of the hill the palace is covering!), Saheliyonkibari, luxuriate some time in this embellishing garden where royal ladies use to bask in the green lawns and blue waters and excursion to temples of Nagada and Eklingji. In the evening visit the 300-year-old Jagdish Temple and the Royal Cenotaphs of the Rajput kings. Night stay at your hotel.
After breakfast, drive to Ahmedabad via Gandhinagar, Visit Adalaj Stepwell and Gandhi Ashram, Eve. Visit Akshardham Temple with laser Show Overnight at hotel
After breakfast, fly to Mumbai, checkin to the hotel, Visit Gateway of India, Marine Drive,Chowpatty beach and Dhobighat. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day20: Arive Kochi
After breakfast, fly to Kochi also called aas Cochin and Ernakulam. Meet and greet at the airport and evening is free for leisure. Evening is free for you to explore the city at your own pace or do Meditation around the relaxing breeze. Later watch “Kathakali Performance”. Stay at Kochi Hotel,
Day21: Kochi sightseeing to Kumarakom
After breakfast enjoy City tour of Cochin – Visit the Mattancherry Dutch Palace – (closed on Fridays and public holidays), which was built by the Portuguese in 1555 and renovated by the Dutch in 1663. Visit a Jewish Synagogue-(closed on all Saturdays and Jewish holidays) in Jew Town and Fort Cochin Area. There are a couple of streets of picture-postcard houses out of another age. Visit St. Francis Church – (closed for visitors on Sundays from 08.00 to 11.00 hrs) the oldest European Church in India. It has several antiquities including a wealth of records. See the Chinese Fishing Nets, along the tip of Fort Cochin unique to this part of Kerala and living symbols of a centuries-old Chinese influence on this coast. Later depart to Kumarakom by road. Arrive Kumarakom and transfer to hotel
Day22: Kumarakom to Poovar
Proceed to Poovar (16 kms from Kovalam) by road. After arrival in Poovar, check in at the hotel. Spend the day at the beautiful beach of Kovalam. Overnight at the hotel.
Day23: Kovalam – Kanyakumari Excursion
Today after breakfast proceed for excursion of Kanyakumari – An inspiring spiritual joint of India & also meeting point of three major sea (Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal); En route visit the Padmanabhapuram Palace (Palace of Marthanda Varma – Padmanabhapuram Palace is located close to the town of Thuckalay in Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu). Reach Kanyakumari and visit Vivekananda Memorial rock by boat (on direct payment basis), Statue of Thiruvalloor, Gandhi Mandapam and temple of Goddess Kanyakumari. Enjoy Sunset from the tip of India. In the late afternoon return to Poovar. Overnight in the hotel.
Day24: Poovar to Trivandrum
Today after breakfast depart for Trivandrum by road, enjoy evening your way, go for bit of shopping and ready to leave tommarow.
Day 25: Trivandrum to Australia
After breakfast, for onwards journey. Transfer to airport in time to board your flight. Tour concludes please proceed to Trivandrum International airport for flight back home.
Day26: Arrive Australia
Arrive home today
Dates & prices
- Delhi- Red Fort, Humayun Tomb, QutubMinar, Rajghat, ChandniChowkBazzaretc
- Amritsar- Golden Temple, Wagah Border, Jallianwalabagh
- Varanasi- Ganga Aarti in evening Puja Ceremony, Richshaw Ride
- Khajuraho – 1000 year old temples of Khajuraho
- Jhansi- Jhansi fort and Maharaja Gangadhar Rao Ki Chatri
- Agra- Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort
- National Park- Ranthambore or Bharatpur
- Jaipur – Amber Fort, JantarMantar, Hawa Mahal, City Palace
- Mandawa – Mandawa town, Mandawa castle
- Bikaner- the Camel Breeding farms, Junagarh Fort, Lallgarh Palace, Fort Museum and the remarkable Bhandasar Jain temples
- Jodhpur- UmaidBhawan Palace, Mehrangarh fort and JaswantThada and Clock Tower
- Udaipur- Ranakpur Jain Temples , boat ride on Lake Pichola, Jag Mandir Palace, 300-year-old Jagdish Temple, Royal Cenotaphs of the Rajput kings
- Ahmedabad- Adalaj Stepwell and Gandhi Ashram, Akshardham Temple with laser Show
- Mumbai- Gateway of India, Marine Drive,Chowpatty beach and Dhobi ghat
- Kochi- Kathakali Performance, Mattancherry Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Francis Church
- Kumarakom:Sunset Cruise on backwaters
- Poovar:Beautiful beach of Kovalam
- Kanyakumari:Meeting point of three major sea, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Swami Vivekananda Memorial rock, Thiruvalloor, Gandhi Mandapam, Goddess Kanyakumari
- No Single extra to share with same sex, Private Single supplement available
- Private tour Supplement available
- Airport Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 3Nights accommodation in Delhi
- 1 Night accommodation in Amritsar
- 1 Night accommodation in Varanasi
- 1 Night accommodation in Khajuraho
- 1 Night accommodation in Jhansi
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra
- 2 Nights accommodation in Ranthambore/Bharatpur
- 1 Night accommodation in Jaipur
- 1 Night accommodation in Mandawa
- 1 Night accommodation in Bikaner
- 1 Night accommodation in Jodhpur
- 2 Nights accommodation in Udaipur
- 1 Night accommodation in Ahmedabad
- 1 Night accommodation in Mumbai
- 1 Night accommodation in Kochi
- 1 Night accommodation in Kumarakom
- 1 Night accommodation in Poovar
- 1 Night accommodation in Kanyakumari
- 1 Night accommodation in Trivandrum
- Guided Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees to the monuments as per itinerary
- All domestic taxes
- All transportation using air conditioned vehicle
- Camera fees at the monuments.
- Any Air fare
- Australia airport transfers
- Tips and gratuities.
- Medical & Travel Insurance.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, beverages, telephone calls, Tips etc.
- Any other expenses not covered above.
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary