Golden Triangle 9 Days/8 Nights
Golden Triangle is the best way to see the best of Incredible India in short period of time, starting from World hesitate sites to Colorful India culture to Palaces to Rural India. Starts/Ends DELHI
Tour code: GTI
Tour code: GTI
Day 1: Australia to Delhi
Fly with your preferred airlines enjoy the food, get excited for your trip and sit back and relax
Day 2: Welcome to India
Welcome to Incredible India, You are Delhi the capital city of India. Meet and greet at the airport and evening is free for leisure. Evening is free for you to explore the city at your own pace.Else go for optional Richshaw ride and Get your complimentary HENNA Tatoo .Stay at Delhi Hotel.
Day 3: Explore Delhi
Morning breakfast, Start your guided tour toWorld heritage sites like the Humayun’s Tomb, the QutabMinar, and the Red Fort, a marvel in red sandstone Jams Masjid – the largest mosque in India have beautiful stories behind them and are even more beautiful to see and feel and also witness ChandniChowkBazzar, Rajpath, India gate and Parliament house. Overnight at Delhi Hotel
Day 4: : Delhi to Taj Mahal
After breakfast, witness one of the most beautiful seven wonder of the world..yes Iconic Taj Mahal ( Closed Friday). The finest example of mugal artitecture, which took 22 years to build with the help of 22,000 workers. In afternoon visit Agra Fort, build by emperor Akbhar in 1565 AD. It houses many wonderful places too such as MusammanBurj where from Taj Mahal is visible in all its beauty from one side of the fort, Meena Bazar, Jahangir Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, MacchhiBhawan, Nagina Masjid. Later continue travel to Delhi, Stay at Agra hotel.
Day 5: Agra to Jaipur
Following breakfast, Enroute to Jaipur we visit the wonderful former Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri. Later continue to drive to Jaipur, the PINK city. Checkin at the hotel and relax for another amazing day.Get ready for special Rajasthani dinner. Don’t forget to take nice pictures. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 6: Explore Jaipur
Morning breakfast, Visit 16th century Amber fort- the classic Romantic Rajasthan fort palace, enjoy Hawa Mahal known as “Palace of the wind”, the Mahal was a royal grandstandfor the palace women and has 953 niches and windows. In the afternoon amaze yourself with Jantar Mantar , the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories and City Palace whichsprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur to Delhi
After breakfast, either opt for optional tours to Ranthambore, Varanasi, Goa, else we drive you to Delhi..Checkin at Delhi Hotel.
Day 8: Depart Delhi
After breakfast, time to collect all memories , transferred to International airport for flight back home.
Day 9: Arrive Australia
Finally home…with big smile on face
Dates & prices
- Delhi- Red Fort, Humayun Tomb, QutubMinar, Rajghat, ChandniChowkBazzaretc
- Jaipur – Amber Fort, JantarMantar, Hawa Mahal, City Palace
- FatehpurSikri – Mugal City
- Agra- Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort
- Single supplement available
- Private tour Supplement available
- Airport Arrival & Departure Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur
- 2 Night accommodation in Agra
- Guided Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees to the monuments as per itinerary
- All domestic taxes
- All transportation using air conditioned vehicle
- Camera fees at the monuments.
- Any Air fare
- Australia airport transfers
- Tips and gratuities.
- Medical & Travel Insurance.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, beverages, telephone calls, Tips etc.
- Any other expenses not covered above.
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary